What to bring?
When you are going to get your taxes prepared, be sure to bring with you the following items:
- Photo identification (for you and your spouse, if filing jointly)
- Social Security card or ITIN for each family member
- W-2 forms for all jobs held in 2012 and all 1099 or 1098 forms
- Child care provider information
- Landlord's Name, Address and Phone number for the CA renter's credit
- A voided check for direct deposit
- Last year’s tax return
To file at home on your own:
Call 1-855-698-9435 Monday through Saturday 10am to 8pm EST to ask questions
Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we will respond within 24 hours
Search County Tax Sites
To view the most up to date schedule and location information, please use our tax site finder. You can search for a site near you by keyword, zip code, language, etc.
Click here to take you to the search tool
Solano County Flyers